Thursday, March 8, 2012

CLOSING


To my wonderful readers. 
 Skitt A Skatt will be closing...
NO!!! You say?  
Well don't worry your pretty little heads,  do to some changes in our life we are going to open a new blog that will feature all the same furniture refinishing, and tutorials that you love and see on this blog!  It will be a little different because it will not be a buisness based Blog.   It will be about the life of my family and I, our home renovations, furniture refinishing, me learning to cook (this should make you all laugh), and of course the occasional tutorial!  This was a very hard decision for me, because I have 466 readers here, also because it means I have to come up with a new name.....hhmmm....Can you guess what it will be?   Leave me a comment if you would like an invite when we open the new blog.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Would love an invite of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the good job!
    My website hcg diet for men results

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!
    Also see my web page - oregon mountain community

    ReplyDelete