Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Outdoors+Linky Party

Fall is my favorite time of year.  If I have a chance to get out and take pictures I jump all over it!  So my outdoor idea is more of an encouragement!    Get your warm cozy clothes on and get a picture with your Husband!

Yes, that is me with blond hair.  Meet my Mr. SAS

This is over by Bridal Veil Falls.

Then go take a bunch of pictures of your children!  They dont have to be perfect just have fun.  Make some memories.

Here are my kids outside of our hotel in Jackson Hole WY.


Here is some I took in my front yard (Condos).  This was before my little man came along.

Sorry for the blurry pictures.

We used this one for our Christmas cars last year.




So if you live in a condo like me, and have now out door space to decorate
 bring great outdoor pictures into your home! Or if you have a great out door idea come and link up over at 

Thrifty Decor Ckick!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fall is my fave time of year I love everything about it the comfy clothes, colors, cute boots, pumpkins, etc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking pictures in the fall! They end up framed in my house all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures!! We need to get ours done before it's too FREEZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the fantastic piece of work, I read few articles on this web site and I believe that your blog is really interesting and has got lots of good information.

    ReplyDelete