Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRIZE??


WOW!  I woke up this morning to almost 450 readers!  Thanks guys!  I can't believe how fast we have grown.   This brings me to my next announcement!  Do to life being crazy, I have misplaced phone numbers, addresses, and prize winners.   I feel so horrible because I know a few of you have not received your prizes.  Please will you contact me with your name and what prize you have won?  I have all the prizes ready to go all I need now is your addresses!   I also have a few people who I was sending an extra gift to for being late, please include weather or not I was sending you one as well. 






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Haha, you sound like me, scatter brained! No offense!! I wish I was to be waiting for a prize, unfortunately I didn't win anything ;)

    Julie
    Can't wait to see your changing table finished!

    ReplyDelete