Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tab: Advertise

Are you looking for a great place to advertise your site or blog?

Skitt A Skatt was started in August 2010 and has grown steadily since.  Skitt A Skatt is averaging quite a few clicks a day!  Clicks just keep getting higher and higher! The site also has over 400 subscribers.

Advertising:


Option #1: Sponsor a post.  Send me  a tutorial. You can send me all the tutorials you create, or just your favorites. I would LOVE to hear from you and see what you are creating

Free!
 I may not be able to feature everyone so please do not be offended if I don't. However I would love to feature you and will most likely, eventually get your tutorial onto the sight!

How do I submit a tutorial? 

Submit tutorial by sending an email to:
skittaskatt@gmail.com

What am I looking for in a Tutorial?

People Love pictures!  So please provide pictures with your step by step tutorial.  We would be happy with anything DIY related, from sewing to remodeling your house!  Everything that is life improving, trendy, and green is a great idea!

Option #2: 

$10.00= 3months of ad space. 







All you need is a 120x120px ad/button... 
 large corporations and small business are looking to advertise with bloggers! They are finding this very effective and are quickly reaching their target numbers.

Skitt A Skatt would love to help!



Our target market is the Mother blogger who loves to craft, find home decor ideas, and of course DIY ideas and tutorials.

Contact Info:



send an email to:
skittaskatt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment