Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Antique Find Exquisite!

Hello!  Ok, so you all remember those legs right?  Of course you do, who could forget those legs.  So there on top of my lovely 100 year old (to be redone) table are two foot boards that I found this week!  

Truth be told I grabbed them before I even saw the front of them!  I fell in love with the feet. 




You could imagine my surprise when I got them home, and found that I had been looking at the backs instead of the fronts!  Look at this incredible detail! 

The vaneer had to be removed from the bottom decor but its ok cause that entire piece is solid wood! 


This piece is carved with beautiful detailing! 


I cannot wait to show you what I will be doing with these babies!  Plus! I have the most incredible chairs to go with my new table!  See you soon!




Photobucket

2 comments: