Saturday, June 11, 2011

~DEALS THIS WEEK~


I know that this happens to you, your looking threw a magazine and suddenly Swoon♥ you see that perfect piece of furniture and it's completely out of your price range.

So I thought that I would start a post about amazingly super good deals that I found, then share were, when, and how I found those deals!

This months deals so far have been OUT OF THIS WORLD! 


First up

This gorgeous antique dresser.  

Paid $60.00

Average price other places $750.00


I love it!  

Second amazing deal:

Paid $40.00
Average price other places $140.00
This adorable apothecary dresser. 


Third Amazing Deal:

Paid $40.00
This antique dresser

Average price other places $500.00




3 things that I had to do to get these dressers,  First be aggressive, I called people at 6:30 in the morning!  Some times it is necessary to beat the crowds (apologize for being rude, and say that you just couldn't wait to make it yours).  Second, be willing to drop everything, pull your kids out of bed, and go pay for it!  I have not gone to pick some of these up, but it is mine.  Third, check classifieds, yard sales, thrift stores, antique stores...and yes, even a little dumpster searching has been done to get a great deal. These three dressers were all found on Ksl.com in the last 2 weeks.  I found that it was most effective to check when I wake up in the morning, and before I go to bed.  The antique dresser was put on a little after 10:30 pm.  The apothecary dresser is a find a little after 10:00 Am, and also the antique dresser that has no mirror.  

Next week I will be sharing all the Yard Sale finds I made this 

week and last week...Check back in I know you'll enjoy it!

1 comment: