Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cute Upholstered Stool

Hello!  I just thought I would share my latest project that I will be tackling!   I have been slowly but surely redecorating my little girls room, she is 3 and between complete tom boy and royal princess!  Of course since she is my only little girl, I am going to be pro princess in everything I can!  So when she took an interest in dress ups and tea parties I hopped on board and found a wood pedestal little girls table (it was just a really short end table)  and refinished that for her.  I have been using the chairs that go to her table that we use in our dinning room, and they just don't do this little table justice!  I have made round stools forever, and gave them as gifts, used them in my kitchen to get a little more height, and for my little girl to stand on when using the sink in our bathroom.  I decided to put a twist on them...Upholstering!  All it takes is a 1 to 2 in thick piece of foam, batting, and the fabric and ribbon of your choice!   I have not taken pictures of my own set, but  here is the inspiration piece.





I also loved the ruffle of this one!


They are so cute, and so easy to make!

Can you imagine them just sitting under this table?

I am so excited to show all of you the finished project! 
I will be including a tutorial!



No comments:

Post a Comment