Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tab: About Me



Hi, I’m Felicia, welcome to my site!  I’m a wife to my amazing man, a mother to two adorable children, and we are living in Utah's beautiful mountain range.  I love transforming trash into treasure! Hence the name Skitt A Skatt (Norwegian for trash to treasure). I LOVE power tools, paint, and seeing something rejected made beautiful.  I demonstrate that the beautiful, welcoming "Picture in a Magazine" house that you know is too expensive, is easy and affordable!
I believe your house is a safe haven, a place that you should desire to be, and other people should feel comfortable and relaxed in. I will show you that quality can be found in "old". I love finding deals, home crafts, and being a DIYer.  I shop yard sales, thrift stores, flea markets, antique stores, and ksl.com to find great pieces of furniture that have been rejected.  I am an advocate of anything greenif you already have something that works well, or if it can be fixed, use it. Yes you can go green without sacrificing style. This sight is meant to inspire you to DIY or to buy things that are money saving, and beautiful.  Skitt A Skatt does one of the 10 'RE's ....Revives, Refinishes, Refurbishes, Renews, Redesigns, Reconditions, Reupholsters, Refreshes, Revamps, and Restores. I believe that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and the work I put into the things I sell is done as though it was for Him personally. Hope you enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award!

    Find the acceptance instructions at my blog http://wanderingstill.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-is-way-to-start-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete